Eric had a winter campout last weekend. He got up early Friday morning before school to pack. But after school, I thought a good mom would quiz him a little on what he had packed. The list had said to bring double of everything—snow clothes, etc.—even to borrow from your dad if you didn’t have double.
Well, Eric had packed only singles of everything. So I took the packing list at its word and raided Quin's drawers. I even sent Eric with all Quin's pajamas. :)
Did I really think he wouldn’t notice?
Well, after he did notice, I decided it was probably my responsibility to dig through the stuff Eric had brought home and make sure Quin's stuff got washed and replaced where it belonged.
I opened the duffel bag and there was everything…untouched! So much for needing a mother’s care and attention.
And then I remembered that Daniel and Paul always prided themselves on never opening their packs for all three days of Lewis Family Camp. :)
1 comment:
I'm laughing! I don't think girls do that.
Post a Comment