So here's a book from Book Club that I never would have read on my own:
(I recommend it highly to Jr. High age boys.)
The Baseball Box Prophecy by Bruce NewboldMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
This was not the kind of book I usually enjoy, being fantasy and all. :) But it was well-written and there were enough true principles running through it to keep me thinking and happy all the time I read.
Themes: of following your feelings--being in tune with them--using them to determine what is wrong or right to do, of doing what's right and everything will turn out okay, of acting as far as you know how to act with the faith that you'll be given the next step as you go, of love, of redemption, of coming from afar with inborn gifts, of being connected to all people across time.
View all my reviews
1 comment:
Oh I am so happy. Look at you enjoying the next stage of life. :)
Post a Comment