Thursday, April 9, 2009


That savannah, she really is my favorite child. She does all the cleaning and the shopping and all the meal planning and all the babysitting! I wish my other kids would do what she does. Just think of it i would have the cleanest house in the whole world!!! What a dream. . . that will never come true! Oh well, at least I've still got my darling savannah!!!

5 comments:

Alison said...

sorry mommy :) i couldnt resist
love,


ur darling savannah

Valerie Chandler said...

That Savannah is so darling. :) Alison, you are so lucky to have her.

Alison said...

Savannah is darling and I am lucky to have her, but she's posted in my name and I have GOT to change my password. :)

Dad Lewis said...

I hope you won't change your password--there wouldn't be anything entered on your blog.

Emilie said...

That's funny!