Alison's house is looking so cute that I couldn't resist sharing this picture. Almost a year ago she started her updating with new archways, a new coat of paint and new curtains. The last curtain was finished a month or so ago and in the past few weeks Alison picked out new light fixtures and Quin has now installed them. It is hard to see them in this picture but they are quite simple with rubbed brass finish and slightly amber colored bowls. They all match but are slightly different to fit the different rooms. It looks so warm and inviting! For Christmas the Soderquists made committees putting their older children in charge. Rachel is heading up the indoor decoration committee and has done a wonderful job. She even talked Alison into a new Christmas tree and picked out beautiful new decorations. --Angela
4 comments:
That is looking soooo nice! I love the warmish walls! Wow.
Oh how very inviting. Everything looks so cozy. Great job guys!
That does look really nice - it makes me want to investigate that chandelier a little closer!
I wish I could get someone else to keep up my blogs
Post a Comment